Friday, August 13, 2010

blah.

Blah. Ive been in a blog funk bad. I cant seem to get out of it bc everytime i tell myself i need toblog, if only for the sake of keeping track of my babies, i get so overwhelmed of thinking about where to start. SO, im going to try now, get caught up by list of everything going on since my last post (like 5 years ago) and then start fresh!


1. gracie is a month old
2. travis and i have our first evening out sans children to celebrate some sweet friends getting married!

3. my in-laws move overseas to Singapore, so we postpone our house hunting and move into their house for a year while they are gone.

4. i celebrate my 24th birthday.

5. we celebrate travis's first father's day with two precious angels!




6. grayson is 20 months old!
7. we had our first health scare with gracie girl. ended up in texas childrens for a weekend, including her 1st fourth of july and her 2 month "birthday", with meningitis.


8. grayson said "i love you!" TEARS OF JOY!!! this was like music to my ears, heaven on earth, especially considering my little bitty rarely ever talks!

9. gracie bell started smiling and cooing.... more music to my ears! so precious!

10. grayson becomes crazy, obsessed, attached to "brown bear," ironically just 2 days after i had told his ped that i was so glad he wasn't attached to anything that he just had to have in order to leave the house. jokes on me!


11. continue to fall more and more in love with my little angels everyday!




12. gracie started laughing.
13. grayson turned 21 months old. (is he really that close to 2?)
14. Gracie Kampbell is 3 months old. Seriously, time, where are you going?


OKAY! So i think that brings us up to date! Hopefully i wont fall behind like that again!
And here are just a couple more pictures of the ones i love the most!


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your precious babies! Keep this up woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad your blogging again! your babies are so adorable! i say the same thing about kane- granted he is not as old as grayson but im so glad he isn't attached to a blankie, a paci...

    ReplyDelete