Tuesday, February 8, 2011

hello. i love you.

let's be honest. i suck at blogging. i have too much to update on tonight, so here are some precious pictures of the ones i love/adore/obsess over the most!


cutest boy ive ever laid eyes on!
nine months old! come back time!

nibbling on some crackers

swimming in january one day, preparing for a freeze the next!

bathtime fun!

probably my favorite picture ever!

so proud on the big boy swing!

grayson wins the race!

handsome mr.

my little beauty

BEST buds

handsome blue-eyed boy (dont mind his poor busted lip!)

not sure who had more fun at the park!

happy boy on the slide!

swinging!
she thought it was hilarious!
having so much fun at the park

i simply adore this man!

happy girl

"oh my gosh, mom, did you see the size of sister's bow?!"
precious love

my little angels!
PRUNECESS
(trav's name for gracie)

goofball

someone adores her brother

hah!

6 comments:

  1. What great/sweet pics! Your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post!! Your babies are just precious! We need to plan a play date next time I'm in Houston!! PS- the bath tub pics of your two angels is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the Glover Gang!! Your babies are beautiful... I love the one of them in the tub.. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um. this is the BEST post ever. i dont think ive ever seen two more beauitful children. the tub picture is PRICELESS! you will cherish that forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! Your sweet little boy is looking like a little man these days! Sooo handsome! I still think Gracie looks so much like you in all of your photos. Oh and I loove the one of them screaming in the bathtub..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your little ones are so precious. it looks like they really love each other's company. so cute.

    ReplyDelete