Thursday, January 7, 2010

hook 'em horns!!!!

tonight, i feel so proud of my longhorns. even though we lost the championship, it was one hell of a game. gilbert played a fabulous game....his first collegiate game and it was the national championship! i mean come on!!! he pulled it off great!!we had 6 minutes on the clock and were down by 3, with a 2nd string quarterback in the national championship game!!!! he should be very proud! i feel incredibly sorry for colt mccoy. you know he was absolutely devastated to not be able to play his 1. last college game for UT and 2. the national championship. i also feel really ticked off that people that are native Texans are going against Texas....you live in TEXAS people, hello?! support your state!
with that said, i feel extremely proud to be a texas ex! i am proud of my team, and proud of how they played! hook 'em horns!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely support our great state, but I will support Texas (the team) when I see everyone else supporting Texas Tech. Everyone hates on Tech ruthlessly, so I do not feel bad at all for people hating on Texas.

    I love and support you and your gorgeous babies though. ;)

    ReplyDelete