Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grayson's going to have a LITTLE SISTER!!!!!

today we found out we are having a baby girl! we could not be more thrilled! i don't think it has really sunk in that i am going to have a DAUGHTER!! AHH! sooo exciting! i know in my post yesterday i said i wasnt going to find out the sex because Travis wasn't there, but here's the story! So i am laying there getting my ultrasound and the dr. asks me if i want to know the sex of the baby, and naturally, i practically scream out yes! so she says, "it's a...." and i say, "but you cant tell me!!" she looked at me like i was cuckoo or something but then i explained to her i couldnt find out bc my husband wasnt there, yadda yadda yadda! So she says she understands and that if i would like she could write down the sex of the baby and put it in a sealed envelope and we could open it together when he got home! I agreed! So i call travis as soon as i get out of the dr and told him about the "special envelope" i had in my posession and thought we needed a Skype date tonight bc i didnt think i could wait til friday when he got home. i thought i could open it while he watched on skype! he agreed! so i was super excited! but not even 5 minutes later he called and told me to open it now bc he couldnt wait either! SO in the middle of Westpark Tollway, i rip open this envelope to find this note (above) saying: "IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!" i nearly had a heart attack and wrecked my car! i am still in disbelief, but we are beyond ecstatic! Now if only we could find a name! there is only one name so far i am in love with that i think is JUST right but the hubby doesn't agree! We cant seem to find one that we both love. if it were up to me, i would have already made the decision. however, travis at one point was totally opposed to the name Grayson, so you never know! hopefully the name i love will grow on him!

2 comments: