Wednesday, December 2, 2009

new & improved


so im not the worlds best blogger and my attempt #1 was a complete failure. so im hoping that the new and improved blog will help to inspire me to be a better blogger! i was sitting looking at gray tonight thinking how quick time has gone and how he already has a different smile and a different look and a different face for everything than before and i got really upset that i wasnt good about documenting. so I'M BACK for round 2 and hopefully better than before! although it wouldnt take much of an attempt to be better! anyways, i figure i would start off with some things going on in our lives right now!

1. As most of you already know, Grayson is going to be a big brother in May! In just three weeks we find out if our "little bun in the oven" is a boy or a girl. Everyone (including me, most of the time) thinks it is going to be a girl, going off of how polar opposite my pregnancy has been this time in comparison to my pregnancy with Grayson. However, i also feel that since everyone feels so strongly that i might get a curveball and it will be a boy. I'll take either gladly! But how i wish i could have a real- live doll for dress-up! Horrible i know!

2. Travis leaves next month for Korea for a month. I have very bittersweet feelings about it. Bitter because he will be gone for a month, and sweet because he will finally have his job back to normal. They shut down the rig he was on in September, so its been a tough few months, which i sure many people can relate to!


3. Grayson was 13 months old yesterday, and i still cant believe he isnt my little newborn anymore. i wish so badly i could freeze him, but he his personality shines through more and more everyday and he keeps us rolling laughing. He has been the absolute greatest joy.


4. Im so excited for Christmas season. Something about this time of year just makes me so happy....could it be the trees, the lights, the music, the weather, the christmas cards, the family time?!?! I can't believe my little baby wont fit inside his stocking this year. tear.


5. I am finally starting to not feel naseous everyday. Thank you God! I never thought i was going to reach that day.


6. I wish I could have just about every item on Etsy.


7. I can not wait til we get our first house so i can decorate it. I fantasize about that day. It shouldnt be that much longer!


8. Im dying to see The Blind Side. I havent been to see a movie in theatres since The dark Knight!


9. I have met some wonderful new friends this year, gotten closer with some old friends, and lost a few friends. All of which i am certain has happened for a reason! I feel very blessed to have those in my life.


10. I always talk about how much i love grayson, grayson this, grayson that, and forget to give credit to my hubby far too often! He has been the most incredible man throughout this pregnancy. So helpful in every way! I dont think i could have survived the first trimester without him! Travis couldnt have been laid off at a better time. God always knows best! Now im feeling back to normal and it's time for Trav to go overseas! I love you boo boo, so much! Im so proud of you!


11. Speaking of Travis and Grayson, i could watch the two of them play forever! They are hilarious and Grayson just looks at Travis like he's his hero. It's precious. They melt my heart multiple times a day!


ok well it's late and im off to bed. i promise to be a better blogger!


p.s. im trying to put pictures up, but they keep going to the top of my post, can someone please tell me how to put them in between the different parts!

5 comments:

  1. Love your new blog!! The header is adorable- glad you got it all figured out. When the pictures go on the top of your blog- you can usually just right click and cut/paste them wherever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad you are a blogger again!!!! yay!!!! i upload pictures first, then click enter a bunch of times at the top to give myself room to type. then you can click in between pictures to type also! *pics first, then typing* you are such a wonderful mom and wife. so glad you are feeling better and cant wait to hear the sex of the baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor this is adorable!
    1. My pics do the same thing. I just copy and paste. It's so annoying!
    2. Couldn't agree more with etsy! Love it!!
    3. Your little man is so cute! They grow up so fast. I know kane is only 3 weeks but where has the time gone? He is already rolling over and getting so big!
    So glad you have joined the blog world... even though I am horrible about posting since he was born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were back to blogging but I am soooo glad that you are!! Your snowmen pictures were the best ever. Lets play soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete