Saturday, December 5, 2009

a blessed winter wonderland.


Yesterday was up there with one of the best days ever! Everything about Snow Day 2009 was fabulous! 1. it actually snowed. 2. it actually stuck to the ground. 3. the family was all together to play in the snow. 4. Travis built the first snowman ive ever seen!
I made an attempt to take some family pictures but Grayson was not a fan of the cold, so our first attempts with the self- timer didnt work out. Thankfully, the snowmen Travis started building attracted quite a few viewers, so they offered to take our family picture! Here are a few pictures from our fun-filled day!
our family

my precious snow angel


my little bitty NOT enjoying the cold



mommy and bitty



the glover's with our 1st snowman


the glover snowman family
daddy, baby, bitty, mommy


Thank you God for yesterday because it was incredible. I'm so glad that i live in Texas, or better yet, in Richmond, where it never snows because it makes us so much more grateful and thankful for when it does snow! It was so beautiful watching the snow fall and cover the grass and rooftops with blankets of white! When it really started coming down, im embarassed to admit, but it brought tears to my eyes... i'm just going to blame that on my pregnancy hormones though...haha! I loved our snowman family that Travis built.... hands down, best daddy ever! We had all kinds of neighbors stopping to take pictures and telling Travis how cool and special that was! But some hoodlum kids came and knocked them down! RUDE!!!! But what was so cool, was when we came home from dinner, somebody had put them all back together for us! I thought it was very sweet! The only downside of yesterday is that my Uggs are still saturated with water :( ! Oh well! It was well worth it! I hope all of you had as wonderful of a snow day as we did! Stay warm this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment